We want to make Truck Festival an event that is accessible for all, and we’re proud to say Truck Festival is a Bronze Award accessible festival and is dedicated to improving Deaf and disabled people’s access to live music alongside our good friends Attitude is Everything.
If you are joining us at Truck Festival 2018 and have any additional access requirements including;
- 2 for 1 Tickets for Personal Assistants
- Accessible Parking Pass.
- Accessible Camping
- Viewing Platform
Please complete our access application form
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Book your festival tickets, Please note: Live in vehicle (campervan/caravan) and personal assistant tickets can be requested through the access form in step 2.
2. Fill in the online application form. If you require this in any other format please email us on [email protected] or download the PDF and Word documents below –
If you wish to post your application, please send it to the following address along with a copy of your evidence. Please do not send originals as these may not be returned.
FAO: Truck Access Officer
3rd Floor, 14 Little Lever Street
3. Your application will be responded to within 10 days.
4. You will receive an information pack sent out to your email address a few weeks before the festival (early July).
*Please note your festival tickets (excluding your personal assistant ticket) will usually arrive mid June – mid July, this is sent direct from your ticket seller and so will not necessarily coincide with receiving the information pack or your personal assistant ticket.
5. You will receive your personal assistant ticket and anything else required via email a few weeks before the festival (early July).
Any further questions please contact [email protected] and we’ll help!