- Only Food and Alcohol for personal consumption can be brought onsite.
- Do not bring non-biodegradable body glitter. Biodegradable glitter can be bought from traders onsite.
- No Portable laser equipment or pens are permitted.
- No Animals (except registered guide dogs).
- No Sound systems or drums.
- No Generators.
- No Sky Lanterns or Kites, unauthorised Fireworks, or Wax Flares.
- No Re-Entry with Alcohol
- No Illegal Drugs including all Psychoactive Substances
- No Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas). As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 this substance is banned. It is very dangerous to inhale nitrous oxide directly from the canister and if you take too much nitrous oxide you risk falling unconscious and/or suffocating from the lack of oxygen.
- No Knives or Weapons
- No Glass
- No Dogs
- No Flares, Fireworks or Smokebombs
- No Selfie-Sticks
- No Disposable BBQ’s – Visitors are permitted to bring small portable camping stoves. Disposable BBQs or Aerosol-Style Gas canisters over 250g will be confiscated.
- No Aerosols over 250g
- No Katie Hopkins
- No Gazebos. They take up valuable tent space in the campsites. We’d also rather you didn’t put tape around your tent enclosures, please. It makes it harder for other people to get to their tents.
- No Unauthorised tape recorders, professional film or video equipment are allowed onsite. Cameras for personal use are welcome.
- Flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival – and is prohibited by law. We have a working site and the safety of our audience, crew and staff is paramount.
- All persons under the age of 16 will not be allowed entry into the festival without a responsible adult (21+). Maximum 4 U16’s per responsible adult.
- We will be implementing Challenge 25 at the entry gates, so have your IDs ready
We operate a Prevent, Pursue, Protect policy. This means, Prevent illegal drugs from getting onto the site, Pursue anyone suspected of supplying illegal drugs, Protect the festival-goers.
Truck has a zero-tolerance drug policy. Any illegal drugs will be confiscated and the police may decide to prosecute. New psychoactive substances, Poppers, and Nitrous Oxide are also strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the event. Searches are a condition of entry to the festival.
We really want all our festival-goers to stay safe at this year’s festival. Please don’t take any risks. You can find out all the latest information on legal highs at www.whynotfindout.org
For more information about how to stay safe, head to www.talktofrank.com
If you or any of your friends are feeling unwell you can visit our on-site welfare team who will be able to help you.
As of Monday 3rd of April 2017, changes in legislation under the policing and crime act 2017 mean that anyone found guilty of possessing pyrotechnics (flares, fireworks, smoke bombs etc) at a music festival could face up to 3 months in prison. Please do not bring them to the festival under any circumstances.
Although these are not prohibited, don’t bring anything you can’t afford to lose. Truck Festival will not take responsibility for any personal possessions.