Truck Festival will not be able to take place this year /
What to Bring
Your Truck checklist:
We ask that you print your e-ticket off and have it ready to be scanned to reduce queue lengths.
Photo ID –
For more info check out our
Photocopies will be accepted for entry but
for serving alcoholic drinks at bars.
For finding friends and taking snaps
Don’t get that glare.
Tent & Sleeping Bag-
Your home for the weekend
Waterproof Anorak –
Hopefully won’t need it but hey, it’s England!
– For a quick freshen up! Please try to purchase compostable wipes.
Water/water bottle –
Be sure to stay hydrated at all times! There are water taps across the whole site.
Guy ropes can be monsters in the dark!
– Better safe than sorry!
– Towel, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush
– We don’t want any lobsters!
– Inhalers etc.
Spare (warm) clothes –
The nights can get nippy!
– Keep an eye on our Facebook page to vote for your favourite theme!
Human repair kit
– Plasters, headache tablets etc.
– There’s plenty of food stalls on site but it’s always handy to have some with you.
– There are limited ATMs on site but most bars are contactless however it is good to have cash just in case.
Get all the Truckin' news straight to your inbox