Tier 4 Tickets On Sale Now!!
DON'T MISS OUT!!💥 /
Upgrades & Extras
Safe Spaces Now
Safeguarding and Security
Join the Team
Work in the Community
Promotion of the Arts
Employment & Education
What to Bring
Your Truck checklist:
We ask that you print your e-ticket off and have it ready to be scanned to reduce queue lengths.
Photo ID –
For more info check out our
Photocopies will be accepted for entry but
for serving alcoholic drinks at bars.
For finding friends and taking snaps
Don’t get that glare.
Tent & Sleeping Bag-
Your home for the weekend
Waterproof Anorak –
Hopefully won’t need it but hey, it’s England!
– For a quick freshen up! Please try to purchase compostable wipes.
Water/water bottle –
Be sure to stay hydrated at all times! There are water taps across the festival site.
Guy ropes can be monsters in the dark!
– Better safe than sorry!
– Towel, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush
– We don’t want any lobsters! (show me your clawsss)
– Inhalers etc.
Spare (warm) clothes –
The nights can get nippy!
– Keep an eye on our Facebook page to vote for your favourite theme!
Human repair kit
– Plasters, headache tablets etc.
– There are plenty of food stalls at the festival but it’s always handy to have some shnacks with you.
– There are limited ATMs at the festival but most traders and bars accept contactless payment, however it is good to have cash just in case.
Get all the Truckin' news straight to your inbox