Gates will open at 10am Friday 22nd July
Gates will close 11am Monday 25th July
Thursday Entry upgrade customers will be able to enter the site from 1pm on Thursday 21st July
Please note Thursday entry tickets are only valid with a Full Weekend Ticket. If you have already purchased your Truck Ticket (firstly, Thank you), Thursday Entry is not included you will need to purchase this separately through ‘Manage My Booking‘ or email [email protected]
Please use the following address then follow the relevant road signs to your entrance
- At the gates you will be asked to present your E ticket which we recommend you print off
- This will be scanned and exchanged for a wristband.
- All persons will be subject to bag searches
- Bag searches and security may take a little while so please consider this and remember to be patient. Security and safety are our number one priorities.
- We have zero tolerance to drugs and will have drugs dogs operating on entry.
WHAT TO BRING
Here’s our list of Truck Festival essentials for 2020…
- Sleeping Bag
- Baby Wipes (please try to purchase compostable wipes)
- Water / water container (there are plenty of water points on site)
- Loo Roll (better safe than sorry!)
- Toiletries (towel, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush)
- Waterproof anorak (hopefully won’t need it but hey, it’s England!)
- Sun Cream
- Medication (inhalers etc)
- Spare (warm) clothes
- Fancy Dress – keep an eye on our Facebook page to vote for your favourite theme!
- Human repair kit (plasters, headache tablets etc)
- Food (there’s plenty of food stalls on site but it’s always handy to have some with you)
- Money (there are cashpoints on site but you’ll be charged for each withdrawal so save money and plan ahead!)
Please look after all your valuables during your time at the festival. Remember, your possessions are your responsibility, so only bring what you need – the less stuff you need to keep an eye on, the better.